Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Easter Lily revisited

BY SKEETER
I like to experiment here in my Georgia Gardens. One such trial was started over a year ago. I found Easter Lily's on sale and decided to stick them into the ground and see what would happen. Click HERE to see how the Lily's became.
I am happy to say I had success with all the Lily's!
I did nothing more then stick them into the ground and walk away!
Of course they did not pop up by Easter but they did arrive in mid May.
I was tickled to see the lily had survived their first year.
I hope to see them again next year. I just love my EASTER LILY, In the Garden...

*Note: I shall be MIA on Thursday. Everyone enjoy this beautiful Fall weather. I know I am.....

Words and Photos Property of In the Garden Blog Team, In the Garden

9 comments:

  1. Love those lilies. I wait anxiously for mine to bloom.They are the tall ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody ever had too many lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish mine had come back! Love these

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I'll be looking for an Easter lily sale next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look good, Skeeter, especially backed by those dramatic elephant ears. Love the pure white of these lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sure do look very happy and I agree with Janet, with the elephant ears behind them is a perfect spot for them as it makes them really show up bright and clear.

    ReplyDelete

ALL SPAM WILL BE PROMPTLY FRIED. PLEASE DO NOT LIFT PHOTOS OR WORDS. THANKS!